{the story of a girl}

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Reading Corner



Just thought I'd share what I've been reading and what I plan to read before school starts on Jan. 20.

* Morganville Vampires- Love this series. Blogged about it here. The fifth book was just released and Amazon said it's on the way to me now. Yay.

* Wicked Lovely - This series by Melissa Marr doesn't have a title, so I'm using the name of the first book in the series. I'm on the second novel, Ink Exchange, and find it oddly addicting. I'm not a big farey-fiction fan, but this isn't the usual stuff.

* House of Night- I received the series thus far (books one thru four) for Christmas but I haven't started them yet. The fifth book, Hunted, will be released this spring. In hardback whereas the first four where published in paperback. Yes, this drives me nuts.

* No new book until summer, but Vampire Academy is a favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home