{the story of a girl}

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

House Stuff

Before coming down with a nasty case of sinuses (or would it be sinui?) this weekend, I was able to check out the progress on the new place. The counter tops are in and I'm relieved they look so good. The counter tops were my least favorite design element of the house, but engineered stone wasn't in the budget and this was the best laminate that matched the tile and cabinets. Other progress: my lights fixtures are all in, the correct doors and hardware have been installed, and my permanent balcony railing is up. It seems the closer we get to closing, the slower things are happening. :)

I also ended up putting a couch on layaway...after I had negotiated $150 off the price and free delivery and stain guarding. I love this couch...it's super comfortable!

And to top it all off, I received the address labels I ordered from Bohtieque on Etsy. Just looking at these make me happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

I am loving your counter tops and that couch...looks like a great pleace to put our feet up and watch a girl movie!!! I am so excited to see it all put together!

6:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home