{the story of a girl}

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Spare Room

I have big plans for my spare room. BIG, I tell you. A wall full on bookshelves so none of my precious volumes will continue to be relegated to boxes in the closet. A Expedit shelving system from IKEA that will hold my craft/art supplies. A project desk from Pier 1 where I can spend hours creating, well, stuff. Also, all the cool display stuff I've accumulated over the years will finally have a home, like my Pottery Barn postcard stand and my vintage office supply carousel.



It's going to be so nice to have extra room/space. I'm such a nerd that I've already printed out my floor plan and have begun to plan where my furniture will go. I've even labeled my kitchen cupboards, on the plan, and listed what will go in them. Martha Stewart would be proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home