{the story of a girl}

Friday, July 10, 2009

I Wish...

I wish:

I had more confidence in myself * I could look in the mirror and be happy with what I see * Those I love would never feel pain or sadness * Everyone could learn to get along * In N Out was calorie/carb/fat-free * We could all think of others before ourselves, even if only once in a while * Ryan Reynolds was not married and within my reach * A certain boy would love me back * I could sing * No one would ever go hungry * I really and truly wanted children * More people could be like my father * I could be like my father * I could devote myself to my religion without doubt or reservation * Piercings would heal faster so I could get them now * I was skinny * Life weren't so expensive * I could spend one year traveling the world * Library school weren't going to take so long * I could spend a year living in Washington D.C. * My parents lived closer * Just once a guy would like me instead of one of my friends * More people could find happiness *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home