{the story of a girl}

Friday, January 14, 2011

Etsy Love

I *heart* Etsy. It's the perfect marketplace for someone who enjoys one-of-a-kind or unique items, vintage treasures, and off-the-wall creations. Someone exactly like me.

Take, for instance, this 2011 calendar printed on library cards by Collette Paperie. Do you get where I am going with this? Me? Library cards? I'm thinking my next purchase from this shop will be the typewriter note cards. Love.

For Strange Women drew me in with wonderfully aesthetic photos and the packaging of the items. It's splendid. And I can't wait to taste, er, try this lip balm. The entire shop is very retro-glam and I dig it.
Do you Etsy?

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I etsy waaaayyy to much!

3:38 PM

 
Blogger Cherie's Sewing Corner said...

I love etsy!

4:01 PM

 
Blogger considertessa said...

I always love etsy! I am Shannon's sister and i love checking into your blog every once in a while. You are awesome.

7:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home