{the story of a girl}

Monday, December 05, 2005

{tag}

2 names you go by:
Lindz
Lindsy-Lou
2 parts of your heritage:
Dutch
Welch
2 things that scare you:
The thought of drowning
Clowns
2 of your everyday essentials:

e-mail
reading
2 things you are wearing right now:
Thick sweater coat
Ponytail
2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
Sheryl Crow
Yellowcard
2 favorite songs (at the moment):
Good Is Good- Sheryl Crow
Better Now- Collectitve Soul (it reminds me of old-school INXS)
2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):

Partner in crime
Money (ha-ha)
2 truths:
I'm a procrastinator
I have HUGE walls around me...self built
2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):

Rugged, outdoorsy look
Nice eyes
2 of your favorite hobbies:
Reading
Shopping- that's a hobby, right?
2 things you want really badly:
A good relationship
A cute little townhouse/cottage that is AFFORDABLE
2 places you want to go on vacation:
Jamaica
Back to Europe
2 things you want to do before you die:

Skydive
Get married
2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
I love to shop (if I'm in the right mood)
As much as I try to avoid it, I tend to be moody
2 things you are thinking about right now:

That I get to go on vacation for almost 2 weeks in 2 weeks
How long it will take me to lose the rest of this weight
2 stores you shop at:
Target
Bed, Bath and Beyond (doing a little redecorating)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home