{the story of a girl}

Monday, September 22, 2008

Bootheel Trading Co.

I'm a big Sheryl Crow fan. Have been for years. After LW passed away, I listened to her Wildflowers album constantly. Her story has always been a source of fascination and inspiration for me, from her roots as school teacher to the controversy surrounding Tuesday Night Music Club to her romances with high-profile men such as Eric Clapton and Lance Armstrong to her battle with cancer. The fact that she now lives on a farm in Tennessee and is raising an adopted baby boy is all the more intriguing.

Now Sheryl has a new line of fashion available at Dillard's. Bootheel Trading Co., dubbed as "a unique blend of vintage American Rock 'n' Roll chic and authentic denim styles", is small but promising, at least in my humble opinion. In fact, I've already purchased a vest from the collection. It's super cute (yes, I just used the words 'super' and 'cute' in a sentence-together), in my opinion, and Eco-friendly. I adore Sheryl's laid-back, vintage-y, American-country-meets-rock-n-roll style!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home