{the story of a girl}

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Crying Game

I lost it last night. I was sitting on the couch, watching season 1 of Gilmore Girls, eating candy corn and I just lost it. In my defense I'm cranky and irritable and in pain. So, I just threw a candy corn at the TV (seriously) and started sobbing. I couldn't really even say why I was crying. Maybe because I've had to do the entire move myself. Maybe because nothing really went as planned. Maybe because everything just seems so overwhelming. Maybe because Lorelai got back together with Max when she belongs with Luke. Who knows why.

After my hysterical crying jag, I went to bed and had crazy dreams about a boy in a far away land (Washington). I woke up this morning still in pain but in an oddly humorous mood. Because, really, who could not smile at a dream where you use a boy who sometimes frustrates you to no end as zombie bait?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home