{the story of a girl}

Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Stuff

Tonight I will be heading to a cabin the woods to celebrate Halloween with a group of friends. Since I probably won't have internet, I'm posting random Halloween stuff today.

* Practical Magic. Love this show and even more, I love house. This is the house I would own if it truly exsited. And I had money. Check out a tour of the house at Hooked on Houses.


* My Halloween cards. Nothing too fancy, but I loved having a craft room to create these things in.

* I ordered this delicious box of treats for my mom and dad (today is their 39th wedding anniversary) and kind of wish I'd ordered one for me, too! I *heart* Moose Munch.

* I'm sad that the Halloween season is coming to a close. It's been a BUSY one...trips to Utah and the cabin, my parents in town, settling into the new place. Every year I have a list of crafts and things to do but only one or two get crossed off. But there is always next year.


Happy Halloween!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home