{the story of a girl}

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Word Room

The Word Room. A dream within a dream. A work-in-progress. At some point I am going to paint two of the walls and add another bookcase and a funky light fixture. Until then, I can live with this.



Probably my most favorite thing, besides the project table, are the curtains and chair cushion. Last summer, I spotted the Adorations current at Anthropologie and fell in love. But there was no way I was going to shell out $158 for one panel. I spread the word that I was looking for "word" fabric and one of our family friends found this beautiful fabric at $6.00 a yard. Mom sewed the curtain and cushion and both came to a whopping $30.00. Take that Anthro!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

I am SOOOOO impressed. Nice work. I can't wait to see it all in person. I L-O-V-E the word room. I love that you have a word room!

11:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home