{the story of a girl}

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

the Christmas list

I'm 33 and haven't lived in the same state with my parents for 13 years. Yet every year they ask for a Christmas list. Secretly, I love it. There are always little things I want but just never get around to buying and they end up on my Christmas list. One year, I created a PowerPoint presentation, complete with links and pictures. Another year I actually wrote out my Christmas list in red crayon and mailed it in a Christmas-ey envelope. It reminds me of being a kid and the magic and anticipation of Christmas.

This year, Santa received a simple e-mail. And it contained:














The Farm Chicks in the Kitchen cookbook


Now if I can just get my mother and father to give ideas as to what they would like for Christmas, the shopping can begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home