{the story of a girl}

Monday, November 09, 2009

Retail Therapy

J-Izzle and I went to Bliss Fest in downtown Mesa on Saturday. It was pretty cool. I fell in love with jewelry by Beth Quinn Designs (the necklace and matching earrings in the picture below); was inspired to make a paper chain out of old book pages, and; ate the best nachos I've ever had at Mangos.

Then we went to Anthropologie where I couldn't resist purchasing a mercury vase for my make-up brushes. THEN on to Chandler mall where the star earrings at Fossil called my name. Actually, they shouted and pouted and cried so much when I left them in the store that I had to stop back by and pick them up on our way out. I also remembered just how much I HATE shopping on weekends. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home