{the story of a girl}

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Observations

I spent the better part of the last two weeks in Wyoming enjoying quiet country life, my family, and a few new experiences. I also made the following observations:

* I really, really do not like city life. As soon as I graduate, I'm gone.
* I need to practice slow dancing.
* The potential is there for kayaking and I have to have a lasting, memorable relationship.
* Grilled cheese sandwiches are my favorite.
* Denim anything beats out silk, lace, etc. in my book.
* I am a homebody.
* I attract "too young to date" guys like honey attracts bees.
* There is something about me/something I do that repels of-age, dateable men.
* I look better with my natural blonde hair color.
* I can only take so much of the Sixties on 6 before I have to pop in my earbuds and induge in my own music.
* The older I get, the more I long to live near my family and give up the rat-race and "keeping up with Joneses."

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to search for jobs in Western Wyoming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home