{the story of a girl}

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Feeling a bit disconnected lately. Perhaps it stems from trying to be something, or someone, other than I am. Maybe I've become so intent on facing my fears that I am ignoring that voice inside me that is trying to tell me to slow down and listen to my heart. But how does one differentiate between fear and true feeling? It used to be easy for me but now I'm just not sure. Is this what I really want or I am just so tired of fighting the same old battle that I'm willing to give in? I do know that true harmony and balance comes as our actions mirror our deepest held beliefs and values.

I know who I am. I know what I believe. I know what I want. So why, at this moment in time, am I wavering in those beliefs? Why am I finding it so hard to let go? Or am I compromising instead of letting go? Is there any good that can truly come from this situation? Or am I setting myself up for more heartache?

How does someone step out of their comfort zone and still hold on to their beliefs, their values? How do you challenge yourself without compromising what it is you truly hold dear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home