{the story of a girl}

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

This bites

I stepped on the scale this morning before work. Bad idea. According the scale-of-evil, I've gained 5 pounds in the past week. In the week that I was working out and watching what I ate. What the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks??? Now, I know muscle weighs more than fat, but there is no anatomical or cellular way I could have converted enough fat into muscle in 5 workouts to equal 5 pounds. Just not possible.

Needless to say I'm having a very bad day. A grumpy day. A road-rage day. And I'm thinking I might be having an In N Out day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

I know exactly how you feel! It's like you need a week to starve yourself for it to make any difference. I found though that it takes about a week to catch up, so don't give up just yet. Although, if you have the burger, eat it, then go work out! It's not so bad!!! Keep working for those leather pants!! :)

9:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home