{the story of a girl}

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Angel Wings


I have a thing for angel wings. Not the actual angels, just the wings. I found the coolest statue (I can't think of what else to call it) on-line at Z Gallerie but they are all sold out, on-line and in stores. Bummer. I'll probably have to wait until Christmas to score some angel wing treasures.

I wonder why I am fascinated by angel wings. It could be that angels have wings to identify them as heavenly messengers, and I'm always up for a good message from heaven. Or the intrigue could be a byproduct of my slightly creepy fixation on the nephilim- the children of fallen angels and mortal women. Which has often led me to wonder if all fallen angels are male. If not, that couldn't a female fallen angel become impregnated by a human male and hence give birth to a nephilim?
Yes, these are the types of things I ponder when I have a free moment in my brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home