{the story of a girl}

Monday, March 22, 2010

Six Months

Six months ago I made one of the toughest, most gut- and heart-wrenching decisions I have ever had to make. And not one day in the last six months has gone by without that man weaving his way into my thoughts and, often, into my dreams. In quiet moments I can't help but wonder if he still thinks about me. If he wishes things had ended differently and we were able to keep our friendship. If he misses me the way I find myself missing him. Two years spent countries apart and we were closer then than we are now, only five miles apart.

Some days life just bites.

But tomorrow is always fresh.

1 Comments:

Blogger *~*Michelle*~* said...

I know it's rough...hang in there. Your strength will be very well rewarded when you least expect it.

4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home