{the story of a girl}

Monday, May 17, 2010

The post of randomness:

  • First, I must say I really liked Letters to Juliet. A total chick flick and a bit trite at times, but I will buy it when it's released on DVD and watch it over and over. Remember my post about noticing the little details in movies (sets, props, etc.)? No different here. I'm in love with Sophie's green leather make-up bag and the dress she wore in the end scene. Of course I now want to move to Verona and be one of Juliet's secretaries.

  • Apparently I had a "find love in Europe" weekend, because I also watched My Life in Ruins. Loved it; absolutely funny and charming. And I absolutely adore Nia Vardalos' wardrobe. Oh my, those dresses!

  • I'm reading Angelology and must admit I'm a little disappointed. I had such high hopes for this novel but it's not living up to my expectations.

  • Booked a room at the Coronado Island Marriott Resort and Spa for my birthday weekend. I simply cannot wait to visit with friends, tour the USS Midway, visit SeaWorld, enjoy a champagne brunch on San Diego Harbor, and ultimately lie on the beach and enjoy the sun.

I think that's enough randomness for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home