{the story of a girl}

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

country girl fashion

Lately, my dream of living in the country and being, once again, a country girl has resurfaced with a vengeance. I find myself daydreaming at work about my little ranch/farm house, a paint named Gypsy, a lab named Trouble. Baking bread and cinnamon rolls and mashed potatoes. Milking cows. It's scary, I tell you.

And I find myself scouring the Internet and catalogs for "country girl" clothing. Such as:

This adorable prairie skirt from Sundance Catalog (which, by the way, is chuck-full of wonderful finds for the aspiring/returning country girl).

This peasant dress from North Style. I adore this dress, with the small exception of the bodice. Wouldn't it look adorable with a pair of boots or cute jute wedges?

And really, what would any country girl outfit be without the quintessential denim jacket?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home